Brand Guidelines for Use of the Remanufacturing Mark
The Following Guidelines apply to use of the Remanufacturing Mark
This mark is an application of ISO 7000-1135 and as shown in ISO 10987-2.
- This mark shall be used only on materials related to products that conform to ANSI/RIC001.2-2021.
- This mark shall not be engraved into the product or otherwise permanently affixed to the product.
- The mark shall be clearly visible on the product’s packaging and documentation, as appropriate.
- The mark alone does not specify conformity to ANSI/RIC001.2-2021. Conformity is declared in conjuction with the label options offered in the document of the standard.
- The mark shall be printed in a solid color, either black, white, or green, as is appropriate to stand out against its background.